Bake at the beginning of the week, and you’ll have breakfast all week long. Recipe makes 1 dozen.
What you’ll need:
- 4 cups all-purpose baking mix (such as Bisquick)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2/3 cup chunky applesauce
- 1/2 cup fat free milk
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 2 large eggs
What you’ll do:
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Whisk together the baking mix, sugar and cinnamon in a large bowl.
- Whisk together the applesauce, milk, oil and eggs in another bowl.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients.
- Stir just until moistened (don’t overmix).
- Spoon the batter into lightly greased muffin pan, filling almost completely full.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes.
Recipe and image from Southern Living.
So what are you waiting for…Get dinner on the table!