Perfect for lunch or dinner, this sweet and spicy wrap will be a new favorite. Recipe makes 4 wraps.
What you’ll need:
- 2 (6-ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt (non-fat or 2%)
- 1/4 cup mango chutney
- 3 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 1 (8.8 ounce) package naan bread
- 2 cups mixed salad greens
What you’ll do:
- Place chicken between 2 sheets of plastic wrap.
- Pound to 1/2-inch thickness using a meat mallet or small skillet.
- Cut each in half crosswise.
- Combine the curry powder, salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
- Sprinkle the curry mixture over both sides of the chicken.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the oil and swirl to coat.
- Add the chicken to the pan.
- Cook 3 minutes on each side or until done.
- Remove from the pan and let stand 5 minutes.
- While the chicken is resting, combine the yogurt, chutney, green onions and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a small bowl.
- Warm the naan according to package directions.
- Cut in half crosswise.
- Spread the yogurt mixture over the naan halves.
- Top evenly with the greens and chicken.
- Roll up and serve.
Recipe and image from Cooking Light.
So what are you waiting for…Get dinner on the table!