Need an appetizer to share for this party-heavy season? This make-ahead dip is incredibly easy to prepare and the perfect “healthier” choice at any cocktail party. Recipe makes 3/4 cup.
What you’ll need:
1/2 cup (4 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
What you’ll do:
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Beat with a mixer until smooth.
Recipe and image from Cooking Light.
So what are you waiting for…Get dinner on the table!