Everyone loves potatoes. Serve this easy dinner with a salad. Recipe makes 4 servings.
What you’ll need:
- 4 (8-ounce) baking potatoes
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 (5-ounce) bag spinach
- 2 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 ounces diced ham, about 1/2 cup
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
What you’ll do:
Pierce the potatoes liberally with a fork.
- Microwave on HIGH for 14 minutes.
- Remove the potatoes from the microwave and let cool for 10 minutes
- While the potatoes cool, bring the water to a simmer in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the spinach and cook 2 minutes, stirring until wilted.
- Cool for 5 minutes.
- Place spinach in a paper towel and squeeze out any excess water.
- Chop spinach.
- Cut 1/3 off of each potato lengthwise.
- Remove the insides of the potato, leaving a 1/8-inch shell.
- Combine the potato insides with the yogurt, salt, pepper, ham, cheese and spinach in a large bowl, stirring.
- Evenly fill the potato shells with the mixture.
- Sprinkle with green onions before serving.
Recipe and image from Cooking Light.
So what are you waiting for…Get dinner on the table!