Thai night! Recipe serves 6.
What you’ll need:
- 6 ounces uncooked spaghetti noodles
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (13.5 ounce) can lite coconut milk
- 3 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 3 cups thinly sliced napa cabbage
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
- 1 small serrrano chile, thinly sliced (optional)
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha (optional)
What you’ll do:
- Cook the noodles according to package directions.
- Before draining, reserve 2 cups of the cooking liquid.
- Heat the chicken broth, peanut butter, salt and pepper, and coconut milk over medium-low heat.
- Add the leftover cooking liquid (2 cups from noodles) and the shredded chicken to the milk mixture.
- Cook 3 minutes or until chicken is warmed.
- Add the noodles and cabbage and cook 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle with the cilantro and serrano.
- Serve with the Sriracha on the side.
Recipe and image from Cooking Light.
So what are you waiting for…Get dinner on the table!