This fall-inspired dip is perfect for a snack or as an appetizer. Serve with pita chips. Recipe serves 12.
What you’ll need:
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons tahini (sesame seed paste) – or use more olive oil
- 2 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 (15-ounce) can white beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
What you’ll do:
- Place all the ingredients in a food processor and process until smooth.
- Serve with pita chips.