Not only is this dinner quick and easy, but it’s also kid friendly. Serve on top of a bed of rice or couscous. Recipe serves 4.
What you’ll need:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sliced bell pepper (orange, red or yellow)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/2 cups chopped tomato
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 1/2 ounces pitted green olives, sliced
- 1 ounce crumbled feta (about 1/4 cup)
What you’ll do:
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the oil; swirl to coat.
- Sprinkle the chicken with salt and pepper and add to the pan.
- Cook the chicken for 7 minutes or until done, stirring occasionally.
- Remove the chicken from the pan.
- Add the bell pepper, oregano and garlic to the pan.
- Saute for 2 minutes.
- Stir in the chicken, tomatoes and stock.
- Cook for one minute.
- Sprinkle with olives and feta before serving.
Recipe and image from Cooking Light.
So what are you waiting for…Get dinner on the table!