These wrap sandwiches take only minutes to prepare – making them perfect for lunch or dinner. Recipe makes 4 wraps.
What you’ll need:
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon dark sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon sugar
- 4 (8-inch) whole-grain tortillas
- 2 cups lettuce leaves
- 12 ounces thinly sliced deli roast beef
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup chopped mint
What you’ll do:
- Combine the lime juice, oil, ginger, garlic, fish sauce and sugar in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk.
- Brush each tortilla lightly with 2 teaspoons of the lime juice mixture.
- Arrange 1/2 cup lettuce on each tortilla and top with 3 ounces of the deli meat.
- Combine the carrots and mint.
- Combine about 3 tablespoons of the carrot-mint mixture on top of the meat.
- Drizzle each with about 1 tablespoon of the remaining lime mixture.
- Roll and serve.
Recipe and image from Cooking Light.
So what are you waiting for…Get dinner on the table!