You can’t go wrong with cheese and pepperoni. Complete the meal with steamed broccoli or carrot sticks with light ranch dressing. Recipe serves 4.
What you’ll need:
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 4 (8-inch) whole wheat tortillas
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 ounce turkey pepperoni
- 1 cup marinara sauce
What you’ll do:
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Brush the canola oil over a baking sheet.
- Place the tortillas on the baking sheet.
- Sprinkle 3 tablespoons of cheese on each tortilla.
- Divide the pepperoni among the tortillas.
- Top the pepperoni with 3 more tablespoons of cheese.
- Bake for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and carefully fold each tortilla in half.
- Bake 10 more minutes, or until crispy and browned.
- Serve with the marina sauce.
Recipe and image from Cooking Light.
So what are you waiting for…Get dinner on the table!