This “superfast” meal will be on the table in under 20 minutes. Serve with crusty bread to round out the meal. Recipe serves 4.
What you’ll need
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
What you’ll do:
- Combine the lemon rind, 2 tablespoons of juice and 1 tablespoon oil in a large zip-top plastic bag.
- Add the chicken; turn to coat.
- Let marinate in the bag for 8 minutes.
- In a bowl, combine 2 tablespoons lemon juice, 2 tablespoons oil, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
- Stir in the tomatoes and feta cheese.
- Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat.
- Coat the pan with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle the chicken with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
- Grill 5 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
- Top the chicken with the tomato mixture before serving.
Recipe and image from Cooking Light.
So what are you waiting for…Get dinner on the table!