Traditionally prepared in the oven, barbecue shrimp can be ready in far less time on the stove top (less than 10 minutes). Pair with mixed salad greens lightly dressed with extra-virgin olive oil and fresh lemon juice. Recipe serves 5.
What you’ll need:
- 3/4 cup fat free Italian dressing
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire ground black pepper blend
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed in your hand
- 2 pounds large shrimp with tails intact
- 5 lemon wedges
What you’ll do:
- In a skillet, combine the dressing, butter, black pepper blend and dried rosemary.
- Bring to a boil.
- Add the shrimp, cook 6 minutes or until the shrimp are cooked through.
- Serve with lemon wedges.
Recipe and image from Oxmoor House.
So what are you waiting for…Get dinner on the table!