This sweet and spicy salsa would be perfect with grilled pork or chicken. It’s also perfect to have as an appetizer for corn tortilla chips. Recipe serves 4 but is easily multiplied.
What you’ll need:
- 1 cup finely chopped cantaloupe
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 3 tablespoons chopped mint
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped jalapeno pepper, seeds removed
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
What you’ll do:
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl, stirring well.
- Cover and chill at least 1 hour before serving.
Recipe and image from Cooking Light.
So what are you waiting for…Get dinner on the table!