Corn is a 4th of July staple! Make it even more delicious with the addition of salty feta and mint. Recipe serves 4 but can easily be multiplied.
What you’ll need:
- 4 ears shucked corn
- cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons crumbled feta
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh mint
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lime juice
What you’ll do:
- Preheat grill to high heat.
- Place corn on a grill rack coated with cooking spray.
- Grill 8 minutes, or until lightly charred, turning occasionally.
- Place the feta, butter, mint and juice in a small bowl and mash together.
- Using your hands, press the mixture into the cooked corn cobs before servings.
Recipe and image from Cooking Light.
So what are you waiting for…Get dinner on the table!