This simple side dish starring in-season tomatoes would be perfect for a 4th of July cookout. Recipes serves 4 but can easily be multipled.
What you’ll need:
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 medium peach, pitted and sliced
- 2 tablespoons sliced toasted almonds
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint leaves
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
What you’ll do:
- Combine the oil, vinegar and honey in a medium bowl.
- Arrange the tomato and peach slices on a serving platter.
- Top with almonds, mint leaves, salt and pepper.
- Drizzle with honey mixture.
Recipe and image from Cooking Light.
So what are you waiting for…Get dinner on the table!