Serve this quick-cooking shrimp dish with a side of orzo or rice and sauteed zucchini. Recipe serves 4.
What you’ll need:
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 pound peeled and deveined large shrimp
- 1 tablespoon whole-grain Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons hot sauce (such as Tabasco)
- 2/3 cup diagonally sliced green onions
- 1 cup diced peeled mango (about 1 medium)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 lime wedges
What you’ll do:
- Heat the oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the shrimp and saute for 1 minute.
- Add the mustard and the hot sauce and saute for 2 minutes, stirring often.
- Stir in the onions and cook for 1 minute.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the mango.
- Sprinkle with cilantro and serve with a lime wedge.
Recipe and image from Cooking Light.
So what are you waiting for…Get dinner on the table!