Coming in at under 200 calories per serving, these colorful grilled pork kebabs are perfect for a light weeknight dinner. Serve with sauteed spinach or chard and crusty bread. Recipe serves 4.
What you’ll need:
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon rind
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, trimmed and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 16 (1-inch) pieces red bell pepper
- 16 (1-inch) pieces yellow bell pepper
What you’ll do:
- Prepare the grill to medium-high heat.
- Combine the olive oil, lemon rind, salt, pepper and crushed garlic in a large bowl.
- Add the pork and marinate at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- Thread the pork and the bell peppers alternately onto 8 8-inch skewers.
- Grill 10 minutes or until the pork is done, turning occasionally.
Recipe and image from Cooking Light.
So what are you waiting for…Get dinner on the table!