This recipe is great served as a side dish for a get together. But for a family dinner, toss with cooked pasta for a light and vegetarian option. Recipe serves 6.
What you’ll need:
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup olives, pitted and chopped
- 1/4 cup pickled banana peppers, chopped
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 teaspoons chopped chives
- 1 teaspoon chopped rosemary
- 2 (15-ounce) cans chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
What you’ll do:
- Combine the parsley, olives, banana pepper, feta, chives, rosemary and chickpeas in a bowl.
- Combine the lemon juice, oil and garlic in a small bowl; whisking to combine.
- Drizzle the dressing over the bean mixture; toss to coat.
- Chill at least an hour before serving.
Recipe and image from Cooking Light.
So what are you waiting for…Get dinner on the table!