Grilling season has arrived! This 5-ingredient dinner is easy to prepare and delicious to eat. Serves 6.
What you’ll need:
- 3 lemons, halved
- 1/2 cup prepared pesto
- 1/4 cup walnuts, chopped
- 2 bundles fresh asparagus
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 links of sweet Italian turkey sausage
What you’ll do:
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Juice one of the lemons (two halves).
- In a small bowl, mix together the pesto and lemon juice.
- Toss the asparagus with the olive oil.
- Grill the sausage, turning occasionally, until cooked through, about 10 minutes.
- Grill the asparagus until tender, about 4 minutes.
- Brush the asparagus with the pesto mixture and transfer to a serving platter with the sausage.
- Grill the remaining lemon halves.
- Sprinkle the asparagus with the walnuts.
- Serve the sausage and the asparagus with the remaining pesto mixture and juice from grilled lemons.
Recipe and image from Southern Living.
So what are you waiting for…Get dinner on the table!