You probably have everything on hand to make these chewy, chocolaty peanut butter cookies. To fit the cookies on a single sheet pan, divide cookies into 5 rows of 4. Pressing the cookies flat helps them bake quickly and get lovely crisp edges. Recipe makes 20 cookies.
What you’ll need:
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg white
- 1 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup semisweet miniature chocolate chips
What you’ll do:
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Place the salt and egg white in a medium bowl.
- Whisk until the egg white is frothy.
- Add the peanut butter, both sugars and chocolate chips.
- Stir to combine.
- Divide the dough into 20 equal portions (about 1 tablespoon each) and arrange on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
- Gently press the top of each cookie with a fork and then again to create a crisscross pattern.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
Recipe and image from Cooking Light.
So what are you waiting for…Get dinner on the table!