You won’t believe that this dish takes under 15 minutes to make. Recipe serves 4.
What you’ll need:
- 4 halibut fillets (6-ounce), skinned
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup dry white wine or chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cups grape or cherry tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
What you’ll do:
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Sprinkle the fish with 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper.
- Add butter to the pan; swirl until butter melts.
- Add the fish and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the wine (or broth); cover, reduce heat to medium-low, and cook for 7 minutes.
- Heat a small skillet over high heat.
- Combine the tomatoes and the oil.
- Add the the pan; cook about 3 minutes or until lightly charred and softened.
- To serve: place each fillet in a shallow bowl and spoon the cooking liquid over each dish evenly.
- Divide the tomatoes evenly.
- Sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon salt and dill.
Recipe and image from Cooking Light.
So what are you waiting for…Get dinner on the table!