This light and quick dinner is perfect for a warm, spring evening. Recipe serves 4.
What you’ll need:
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken thighs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced shallot
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 (5-ounce) package arugula (or mixed greens)
What you’ll do:
- Sprinkle the chicken with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
- Combine the chicken, 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil, lemon juice, Dijon mustard and garlic in a bowl. Toss to coat.
- Let stand 4 minutes.
- Heat a grill pan (or outside grill) over medium-high heat.
- Coat with cooking spray.
- Grill the chicken 5 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
- Set chicken aside.
- In a large bowl, combine 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/8 teaspoon pepper, 2 tablespoons olive oil, shallots, vinegar and honey.
- Stir with whisk to dissolve.
- Add the tomatoes and arugula.
- Toss to coat.
- Slice the chicken.
- Divide the salad among 4 plates and top evenly with sliced chicken.
Recipe and image from Cooking Light.
So what are you waiting for…Get dinner on the table!