If your family isn’t a fan of fish, use this same marinade on chicken (grill instead of broiling). For a side dish, toss steamed green beans with lime juice and cilantro. Recipe serves 4.
What you’ll need:
- 4 (6-ounce) tilapia fillets
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice (about 1 orange)
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
What you’ll do:
- Spray a roasting pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Arrange the fish in a single layer in roasting pan.
- Combine the orange juice, lime juice, brown sugar, olive oil, soy sauce, salt, cumin, pepper, red pepper and garlic.
- Pour over the fish.
- Let stand for 15 minutes.
- Preheat the oven broiler.
- Sprinkle fish with paprika.
- Broil 15 minutes or until it reaches desired doneness.
- Drizzle the sauce over the fish.
Recipe and image from Cooking Light.
So what are you waiting for…Get dinner on the table!