With Easter coming up, you may have some hard boiled eggs that need to be used up. This recipe is a spin on the classic deviled egg and is a perfect appetizer or addition to brunch. Recipe makes 12 eggs.
What you’ll need:
- 1 dozen hard boiled eggs
- 1/4 cup finely chopped bottled roasted red bell peppers
- 1/4 cup canola mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 ounce shredded white cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoon chopped toasted pecans
What you’ll do:
- Peel the hard boiled eggs.
- Slice in half and remove the yolks.
- Mash the yolks in a bowl.
- Stir in the roasted red peppers, mayonnaise, hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper and cheese.
- Evenly divide the yolk mixture among the egg white halves.
- Top with chopped pecans.
Recipe and image from Cooking Light.
So what are you waiting for…Get dinner on the table!