This Cuban-inspired chicken dish is a great way to prepare bone-in chicken breasts, which are typically cheaper than boneless chicken breasts. Serve with yellow rice. Recipe serves 4.
What you’ll need:
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 4 bone-in chicken halves, skin removed
What you’ll do:
- Combine the juice, olive oil, lime juice, garlic, paprika, oregano, salt and red pepper flakes in a large plastic bag.
- Add the chicken, seal and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour and up to 3 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Place the chicken in a 13 x 9 baking dish that is coated with cooking spray.
- Bake, covered, for 20 minutes.
- Uncover and bake for 25 more minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
Recipe and image from Health magazine.
So what are you waiting for…Get dinner on the table!