Salt and vinegar chips create a crunchy crust without the need to fry the fish. Recipe serves 4.
What you’ll need:
- 4 (6-ounce) cod fillets (or other firm white fish)
- 2 teaspoons canola mayonnaise
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 (2-ounce) package salt and vinegar kettle-style potato chips, crushed
- 1/2 cup light Ranch dressing
What you’ll do:
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Arrange the fillets on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Brush 1/2 teaspoon of mayonnaise over top each fillet.
- Sprinkle evenly with salt.
- Gently press about 2 tablespoons of crushed chips evenly on top of each fillet.
- Cook for 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve with ranch for dipping.
Recipe and image from Cooking Light.
So what are you waiting for…Get dinner on the table!