Red quinoa is full of color and texture but regular quinoa will work just as well in this recipe. Serve with a salad or roasted veggies to keep the dinner meatless. Recipe serves 4.
What you’ll need:
- 1 2/3 cups water
- 1 cup red quinoa
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 20 seedless red grapes, cut in half
What you’ll do:
- Bring the water and the quinoa to a boil in a medium saucepan.
- Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 12 minutes or under the quinoa is tender.
- Drain and place the quinoa in a bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients and toss to combine.
Recipe and image from Cooking Light.
So what are you waiting for…Get dinner on the table!