This kid-friendly sandwich had 4 ingredients and is ready in 5 minutes. Recipe makes 1 sandwich but you can easily make as many as you need.
What you’ll need:
- 1/2 ounce reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon mayonnaise
- 1 ounce shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 slices whole-grain bread
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
What you’ll do:
- Combine the cream cheese and the mayonnaise.
- Add the shredded cheddar.
- Spread the mixture between the bread slices.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat, sear each side in the olive oil until browned and crisp.
Recipe and image from Cooking Light.
So what are you waiting for…Get dinner on the table!