Sunday is the Superbowl! Snack and appetizers are the usual football lovers around the country. Why not add something a little healthy to the spread? Serve with whole-grain tortilla chips or cut up vegetables. Recipe makes 1 1/2 cups but is easily doubled.
What you’ll need:
- 2 large ripe avocados, peeled
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
What you’ll do:
- Place the avocados in a medium bowl and roughly mash with a fork.
- Add the lime juice, salt and garlic.
- Mash to desired consistency.
- Stir in the cilantro.
Recipe and image from Cooking Light.
So what are you waiting for…Get dinner on the table!