If you have any leftover chicken (or double the recipe to ensure leftovers), it’s perfect for lunch the next day on top of a salad or in a sandwich. Recipe serves 4.
What you’ll need:
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 1/2 medium head of cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 chicken cutlets (about 1 1/2 pounds total)
- 1 tablespoon herbes de Provence
What you’ll do:
- Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- On a large rimmed baking sheet, toss the brussels sprouts and cauliflower with 2 tablespoons of oil, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon of pepper.
- Roast, tossing once, until tender, about 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Season the chicken with the herbes de Provence, 1/2 teaspoon of salt and 1/4 teaspoon of pepper.
- Working in batching, cook until golden brown and cooked through, 2-3 minutes per side.
- Serve the chicken alongside the roasted vegetables.
Recipe and image from Real Simple.
So what are you waiting for…Get dinner on the table!