Refrigerated pizza dough takes all the work out of putting together these calzones that are stuffed with three kinds of cheese. Serve with marinara on the side for dipping. Recipe makes 4 calzones.
What you’ll need:
- 1 pound refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 cup ricotta
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- 1 bunch spinach, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup jarred marinara sauce
What you’ll do:
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees.
- On a lightly floured surface, divide the dough into 4 equal portions.
- Roll and stretch each piece into an 8-inch circle.
- In a bowl, combine the cheeses, spinach and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
- On one side of the dough rounds, divide the cheese mixture evenly.
- Fold the dough over the filling and pinch the edges to seal.
- Brush the tops of the calzones with the oil.
- Bake 12-15 minutes.
- Serve with the sauce.
Recipe and image from Real Simple.
So what are you waiting for…Get dinner on the table!