Individual pizzas using a few store bought ingredients make this recipe kid-friends and super fast. Recipe makes 4 servings but can easily be multiplied to make more.
What you’ll need:
- jarred store-bought pesto
- 4 (6-inch) whole-wheat pitas
- 4 thinly sliced small tomatoes
- 2 center-cut bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- 6 tablespoons shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
What you’ll do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spread 2 tablespoons of pesto over each pita.
- Top evenly with tomatoes and bacon.
- Sprinkle the cheese over each pizza evenly.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until the crust is browned and crisp.
Recipe and image from Cooking Light.
So what are you waiting for…Get dinner on the table!