Bagel pizzas are a great lunch or dinner idea. Spinach adds a healthy punch – but don’t hesitate to add more toppings. Makes 4 servings that pair perfectly with veggies dipped into light ranch.
What you’ll need:
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 5 ounces frozen, chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 medium bagels (about 3 3/4 inches diameter)
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
What you’ll do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degress.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and place in the oven.
- Combine the mozzarella, ricotta, spinach and salt in a bowl.
- Scoop out the insides of the bagel using a knife and/or your hands.
- Discard the interior (or use to make bread crumbs!).
- Spread tomato sauce in the bottom of each bagel.
- Divide the cheese among the bagels and spread to cover.
- Bake on the preheated baking sheet about 15 minutes, or until the cheese is bubbly and the bagels are crisped.
Recipe and image from All You.
So what are you waiting for…Get dinner on the table!