Seven ingredients come together to make a guest-worthy dinner that’s simple enough for a week night. Serve with roasted potatoes and salad. Makes 4 servings.
What you’ll need:
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ginger
- 4 (6-ounce) salmon fillets
What you’ll do:
- Preheat the oven broiler.
- Combine the marmalade, mustard, garlic powder, salt, pepper and ginger in a bowl.
- Place the salmon on a baking sheet covered and aluminum foil and lightly coated with cooking spray.
- Brush half the marmalade mixture on top of the fish. Broil for 6 minutes.
- Brush the fish with the remaining glaze and broil for 2 more minutes (or until cooked to your desired degree of doneness).
Recipe and image from Cooking Light.
So what are you waiting for…Get dinner on the table!