Nothing fancy here. Four ingredients is all it takes for a warm, comforting dinner. Serve the mac and cheese with roasted asparagus or a simple salad. Recipe serves 4.
What you’ll need:
- 1/2 cup low-fat milk
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 ounces processed cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 4 cups hot cooked macaroni noodles (about 8 ounces uncooked)
What you’ll do:
- Combine the milk, dry mustard, pepper and cheese in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Cook, stirring frequently, until smooth.
- Remove from heat. Stir in the cooked pasta and serve.
Recipe from Cooking Light.
So what are you waiting for…Get dinner on the table!