Serve mashed potatoes and steamed green beans alongside with the steak. Sophisticated yet easy. Recipe serves 4.
What you’ll need:
- 4 (4-ounces each) beef tenderloin steaks
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 3 tablespoons dry sherry
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey
What you’ll do:
- Sprinkle both sides of the steaks evenly with salt and pepper.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Coat pan with cooking spray.
- Add steaks to the pan and cook 3 minutes on each side or until desired doneness.
- Remove the steaks and keep warm.
- Add the garlic and the red pepper to the pan, saute for 30 seconds.
- Add the sherry to the pan and bring to a boil.
- Add the soy sauce, balsamic vinegar and honey and stir while bringing to a boil.
- Reduce heat and cook for 1 minute.
- Serve the sauce with the steaks.
Recipe and image from Cooking Light.
So what are you waiting for…Get dinner on the table!