A sweet and salty treat perfect for Halloween. Recipe makes 16 popcorn balls.
What you’ll need:
- 3.5-ounce package of plain microwave popcorn
- 1 cup broken pretzel sticks
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 6 ounces marshmallows
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate covered peanuts (or chocolate chips)
What you’ll do:
- Pop the popcorn according to package directions.
- Transfer to a large bowl and add the pretzels.
- Melt the butter, marshmallows and salt in a medium saucepan over medium-low heat, stirring until smooth, 5-7 minutes.
- Pour the marshmallow mixture over the popcorn and pretzels, gently mixing until combined.
- Fold in the chocolate covered peanuts.
- With your hands, form the mixture into 16 mounds.
Recipe and image from Real Simple.
**Keep in mind that popcorn is a choking hazard for young children.**
So what are you waiting for…Get dinner on the table!