Your kids will scream with delight if this fun fondue is on the menu. The best part – only three ingredients are needed to make the fondue dipping sauce. Serve with sliced bananas, apple slices, pretzels or graham crackers as a special “after dinner treat.”
What you’ll need:
- 1 (16-ounce) bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup store-bought caramel sauce
- 1/2 cup milk (skim milk doesn’t work well in this recipe)
What you’ll do:
- Melt the chocolate in a large microwave-safe bowl in the microwave for a few minutes on high, stirring every minute.
- Stir in the caramel sauce and milk, stirring until smooth.
- Transfer to a serving dish and start dippin’!
Recipe and image from Food Network.
So what are you waiting for…Get dinner on the table!