A vegetarian dinner that takes 30 minutes from start to finish. Makes 4 servings.
What you’ll need:
- 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 cup diced peeled sweet potato
- 1 cup small cauliflower florets
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced yellow onion
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (15-ounce) can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
What you’ll do:
- Heat olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the sweet potato and saute for 3 minutes. Decrease the heat to medium
- Add the cauliflower, onion and curry powder to the skillet; cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Add the broth, salt, chickpeas and tomatoes; bring to a boil.
- Cover, reduce heat, and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cilantro and serve with a dollop of Greek yogurt on top.
Recipe and image from Cooking Light.
So what are you waiting for…Get dinner on the table!