Adding store-bought pesto to any vegetable adds lots of flavor without all the work. Recipe serves 4.
What you’ll need:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 6-ounce pieces cod (about 1-inch thick), skin removed
- 1/2 pound green beans (about 2 1/2 cups)
- 1 leek, cut into half-moon shapes
- 1 cup corn kernels
- 2 tablespoons pesto
What you’ll do:
- Heat the oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Season the fish with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
- Cook the fish on one side until golden, about 3-5 minutes.
- Flip the cod and scatter the beans and leek around the fish.
- Add 1/4 cup water, cover and cook until the veggies are tender, about 3-4 minutes.
- Transfer the fish onto plates.
- Stir the corn into the beans and leeks, cover and cook for 1 minute.
- Stir in the pesto and serve alongside the fish.
Recipe and image from Real Simple.
So what are you waiting for…Get dinner on the table!