Using a store-bought rotisserie chicken means this dinner is ready in 10 minutes. Recipe serves 4.
What you’ll need:
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 4 plum tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 2 romaine hearts, torn into bite size pieces
- 1 2-pound rotisserie chicken, cut up
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh chives
What you’ll do:
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the buttermilk, mayonnaise and lemon juice.
- Add the tomatoes and season with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
- Toss to combine.
- Divide the lettuce among the plates.
- Top with chicken, spoon the dressing and tomatoes on top and sprinkle with chives.
Recipe and image from Real Simple.
So what are you waiting for…Get dinner on the table!