These sandwiches are perfect for dinner time, snack time or entertaining. And the best part – no cooking is involved. Recipe serves 6 for dinner (2 bagels per person), 12 for snack time (1 bagel per person) or 24 servings as an appetizer (cut each bagel in half).
What you’ll need:
- 1 cup (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup minced green onions
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 12 mini bagels, split and toasted
- 1 (12-ounce) bottle roasted red peppers, rinsed, drained and chopped
What you’ll do:
- Combine the cream cheese, green onions, salt, pepper and garlic.
- Spread the mixture evenly over the bagels.
- Arrange the red peppers over the bottom half of the bagels.
- Top with the other bagel halves before serving.
Recipe and image from Cooking Light.
So what are you waiting for…Get dinner on the table!