Using a tortilla as a crust makes these pizzas quick and easy to make. Allow your kids (with adult supervision) to help prepare their individual pizza. Add additional toppings but remember that the tortilla crust cannot hold as much as a regular crust. Recipe makes 4 pizzas.
What you’ll need:
- 4 10-inch whole-wheat tortillas
- 1 cup mild salsa
- 1/2 of a red onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup shredded Mexican-blend cheese
- 4 tablespoons guacamole
What you’ll do:
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread each tortilla with 1/4 cup salsa.
- Sprinkle with onion and top each pizza with 1/4 cup cheese.
- Place on a baking sheet and back for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and tortillas are crisp.
- Remove from oven and top each with 1 tablespoon guacamole.
Recipe and image from Family Circle.
So what are you waiting for…Get dinner on the table!