Another 5-ingredient dinner! This dinner requires 15 minutes of prep work and the oven takes care of the rest. Recipe serves 4.
What you’ll need:
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 4 chicken legs with thigh attached
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 pound okra
- 4 pieces naan bread, warmed
- 1/4 cup cilantro
What you’ll do:
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Season the chicken with the curry powder, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
- Cook in the skillet 5-7 minutes or until browned.
- Transfer to a plate.
- Add the okra to the skillet and toss to coat.
- Nestle the chicken (cooked side up) in the okra and roast until the chicken is cooked through and the okra is tender, 20-25 minutes.
- Serve the chicken and okra with the warmed naan bread and cilantro.
Note: Naan bread can be found in most grocery stores near the bakery.
Recipe and image from Real Simple.
So what are you waiting for…Get dinner on the table!