All you need is 5** ingredients and 25 minutes to get this vegetarian meal on the table! Recipe serves 4.
What you’ll need:
- 1 pound fresh or frozen cheese tortellini
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 6 cups spinach
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest, plus 1 tablespoon of juice from lemon
What you’ll do:
- Cook the tortellini according to package directions. Add the peas to the pot during the last minute of cooking.
- Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir frequently, 2-3 minutes, or until golden.
- Add the spinach and the tomato to the skillet, tossing occasionally, 4-5 minutes.
- Add the cooked tortellini, lemon zest and juice, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
- Toss to combine before serving.
**Butter, salt and pepper are considered staple pantry ingredients and are not included when counting ingredients.
Recipe and image from Real Simple.
So what are you waiting for…Get dinner on the table!