The recipe name may be long but the ingredient list isn’t. Recipe serves 4.
What you’ll need:
- 1 bunch broccoli, cut into florets
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 ounce grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 thin boneless pork cutlets (about a pound)
What you’ll do:
- Heat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Toss the broccoli with 1 tablespoon of olive oil on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Roast, tossing once, until crisp-tender, about 15 minutes.
- On another rimmed baking sheet, toss the bread crumbs, cheese and 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Bake, tossing once, until golden brown, about 2 to 4 minutes.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a large skillet over high heat.
- Season the pork with 1/2 teaspoon of salt and of pepper.
- Cook in batches on both sides until golden brown and cooked through. (About 2 minutes per side – depending on the thickness.)
- Sprinkle the broccoli with the breadcrumbs before serving.
Recipe and image from Real Simple.
So what are you waiting for…Get dinner on the table!