Labor Day weekend feels like the end of summer to me. Fire up the grill this weekend and celebrate the final weekend before Fall begins to arrive. This recipe makes 5 servings and is perfect alongside about any side dish you can imagine.
What you’ll need:
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 10 chicken thighs (boneless and skinless)
What you’ll do:
- Combine all the spices in a small bowl.
- Rub the spice mixture evenly over all the chicken.
- Allow the chicken to marinate for 4 hours in the fridge (ziplock storage bags are perfect for this)
- Grill over medium-high heat for about 8-10 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
Recipe and image from Southern Living.
So what are you waiting for…Get dinner on the table!