This is a perfect side dish for a week night or the weekend. Serve the sweet potato fingers with some barbecue sauce for dipping. Or make them a little sweet by dusting with cinnamon before grilling. Recipe serves 8.
What you’ll need:
- 4 sweet potatoes (optional: peel potatoes)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne (optional)
What you’ll do:
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat (or preheat your oven to broil).
- Cut each sweet potato in half and then cut each half into 6 wedges (each potato should make about 12 “fingers”).
- Put the potatoes into a large bowl and mix with oil, salt, pepper and cayenne (if using).
- Grill or broil, turning often, for about 10 minutes (or until easily pierced with a knife).
Recipe and image from All You.
Tip: This is a great (and cheap) side dish for Labor Day weekend. Serve these potatoes with the Grilled Chicken thighs that will be posted Friday.
So what are you waiting for…Get dinner on the table!