This is sure to become a family favorite! Recipe serves 4.
What you’ll need:
- 1 chipotle chile in adobo sauce**
- 1/2 cup fat-free Greek yogurt
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup frozen whole-kernel corn, thawed
- 4 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
What you’ll do:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Chop chile and combine in small bowl with Greek yogurt. Let stand 10 minutes.
- Place half of the beans in a food processor; process until finally chopped (or mash with a fork).
- Add the chopped (or mashed) beans, remaining beans and corn to the Greek yogurt mixture.
- Spoon 1/2 cup bean mixture down the center of each tortilla. Roll up tortillas and place seam side down in baking dish (11 x 7) that’s been coated with cooking spray.
- Spread salsa over tortillas and sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover and bake for 20 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
** Chipotle chiles are found canned. Small amounts are usually used so freeze the remaining chiles individually in plastic bags. Simply thaw a bag when you need a chile.
Recipe and image from Cooking Light.
So what are you waiting for…Get dinner on the table!