This recipe is quick and easy and perfect for a weekday breakfast or a weekend brunch. Feel free to switch up the fruit for what you can find or your favorites. Recipe makes 8 servings.
What you’ll need:
- 4 cups pineapple chunks
- 1 quart strawberries, hulled and cut in half
- 3 cups seedless green grapes
- 2 mangoes, peeled and sliced
- 8 ounces fresh raspberries
- 2 cups fat free Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon honey
What you’ll do:
- Toss the fruit together in a large bowl.
- Spoon yogurt into a separate serving bowl and top with brown sugar and honey.
- Serve the fruit with the yogurt mixture.
Recipe and image from Southern Living.
So what are you waiting for…Get dinner on the table!