Can you believe the start of the school year is here? This roll-up is perfect to pack in a lunch box or save this recipe for an easy dinner idea. Recipe makes 1 roll up but it’s easy to simply to make more. Simply throw an orange and some red pepper slices into the lunch box to complete this meal.
What you’ll need:
- 1 8-inch whole-wheat wrap
- 1/4 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1/4 avocado, sliced
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 1 tablespoon pest
What you’ll do:
- Top the wrap with the cheese, avocado and shredded carrot.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Roll up the wrap and slice into pieces.
- Serve with pesto for dipping.
Tip: To keep the avocado from browning, squeeze lime juice over the avocado slices.
Other roll up ideas: Bacon, lettuce, and tomato with barbecue sauce for dipping, or rotisserie chicken, guacamole, and sour cream with salsa for dipping.
Recipe and image from Real Simple.
So what are you waiting for…Get dinner on the table!